Welcome!

Hey Jammers! Welcome to my fantastic blog. Hope you love it! ;D

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New picture and Gingerpawz's side

This is my Anime Lion I drew today!
Like it? Hope you Jammers Do! Comment if you like it and want me to draw more.
I'm also happy to say that I will now be posting soon, just a couple corrections I need to be made. :3


Oh and, just wanted to mention my friend's blog here. It's Animaljamlop.blogspot.com! Be sure to visit it offen.
And most of you might hate Gingerpawz now because she said her side of the story about Snowyclaw (which you can see herehttp://animaljamspirit.blogspot.com/2012/11/a-side-to-every-story.html)but Ginger didn't do anything to you now did she? She's just telling us to inform us about it to beware of Snowy! Please comment if you agree. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment