Welcome!

Hey Jammers! Welcome to my fantastic blog. Hope you love it! ;D

Friday, November 9, 2012

Party? And info!

Jammers, I have some big news! Were're very close to getting that 50 views party!

Here's the info for the party:
*time* 1:00-1:45, Eastern time US and Canada
*Where?* My den, or a random place
*why?* Our blog getting it's 50th view from you Jammers!

Please come! Also, my den will be unlocked so you can get into the party. Bring friends and have a Jammin' good time, y'all!
                                                   


                                                           **NEW POST**
We now have over 70 views! We might just have a 100 views party and 50 views party on the same day? What do you think? Anyways, if you decide you want to have the two parties on the same day, comment yes and I'll put up the info about it! 

Also, I'm writing a story about a wolf named Scarlett, I'll post it. Maybe. Just comment what you think Jammers! I'd just love to hear what you said. See you later Jammers, and Jam on! :D
Also, Im going to post about a new author soon because I will have 3-4 days of lots of homework, or I'm just too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment