Welcome!

Hey Jammers! Welcome to my fantastic blog. Hope you love it! ;D

Friday, December 21, 2012

New friends, Gift exchange, and much more!

Oh, hey jammers! Oh.. today I made a new friend. Actually two.
Well, ScartheLion added me. Also Papad. We had a gift exchange today, I got 3 gifts and I sent some good thoughtful gifts back!

Tomorrow We're ganna have another gift exchange at my den. It's ganna be at 11:00-1:00. Mountain Eastern time. Also, I won't be accepting anyone's Buddie requests unless you show me you don't scam, be rude, and play by AJ's rules. I'll have my 'Accepting Buddie request' thing off so No one adds me.

Also, some good news, I'm on the epic den's list! It says Jammer31436 on the list. This is the 1st time I've been on it! Not unless no one told me about the second, third, and so on time, Lol. 

Well, bye jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment