Welcome!

Hey Jammers! Welcome to my fantastic blog. Hope you love it! ;D

Thursday, November 29, 2012

I'M BACK, OLD FRIENDS, AND AJ HACKERS!

Hey Jammers! Well, guess what, and if your bad at guessing, this isn't for you! Just kidding! Well, I'm back.. sorta. I missed you Jammers way, way to much to quit like this! I should really think about what I do before I do it shouldn't I?

Well, there's the new-ish Snow Leopards today! Hmm.. in a post I read, AJ said that they didn't know about any arriving new animals, like the mysterious snow leopard, but now they know all about it. Isn't that weird? I think there's like a hacker, like, lolkingcentury. Remember him? He's a name hacker and he made.. well, I shouldn't say it! Anyways, there ARE hackers like that so I think that's what's going on. Also, they just had the arrival of the Arctic Wolves a couple of weeks ago.. and they never have been this exited about creating animals before!

Well, I would like to say to my old friend, SpinnerDolphin, that I'm sorry for.. well.. you know if your reading this what happen! I will always remember my old, good, actually great buddies forever close to my heart. :')

3 comments:

  1. Jammer,
    I feel so horrible after this, I don't want us to stop being buddies. I'm sorry about what happened.
    - SpinnerDolphin (or something else after I change my user...)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Spinner, it's ok. Im sorry too. Everyone has their ups and downs in friendships. Just keep your mind fresh and love others :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg.. That was like totaly weird. I saw a person with a rope around their neck.. Maybe a new item? I sure hope not, It looked violent! >.<

    ReplyDelete